Particulars for Holiday Homes:
Occupancy – 1st Jan to 1st Jan
Annual Fees are plus vat at 20% (please contact us for up to date fee)
Pitch Fees will be invoiced in Jan and are due in Feb
Rates which include water, sewage & refuse disposal and electric meter hire
Gas – 46LPG refills of gas purchased through the park owners
Electricity – This is a metered supply account which is rendered once a year plus vat charged at 5%
- Pets are welcome provided the owner is considerate towards other park residents, and are responsible for any damage that they do.
- No caravans can be sold, traded or transferred without the written permission from the park owners.
- The letting of caravans on a business or profit making arrangement is strictly prohibited; anyone found doing so may have their contract terminated.
- For security reasons, please notify the park owners when family and friends are using the caravan.
- The surrounding area must be well maintained.
- The undersides must be free from combustible materials
- No sheds, huts or decking to be erected without approval from the park owners.
- All liquid gas bottles must be stored outside the caravan inside an approved shelter
- A dry powder extinguisher & fire blanket must be within easy reach. Please take note of the fire extinguishers on the caravan site.
- Caravans must be an approved colour to satisfy local planning regulations (Green)